Click here to chat with Summer at any time of the day.
This ecotour will guide you to enjoy the tranquility and nature on The Southernmost Point of Continental Asia - a lush little strip of islet off the Palawan Beach. A gentle and immersive experience, forest bathing has been demonstrated to improve one’s mental and emotional well-being. On top of tending to your mind-body-spirit through this guided sensory journey, you will also connect with nature and explore the themes of sustainability and conservation of our land and waters. The well-being of Earth and us, occurs in tandem. Finally, enjoy an eco-conscious tea before leaving the islet with your new-found sense of aliveness and peace, and a re-membering with nature.
- Facilitation by certified nature and forest therapy guide(s)
- All materials where necessary
- Light snacks and tea
- This tour is recommended for anyone aged 16 years and above.
- No experience is required.
- These are not hikes. No extreme fitness or physicality is required to join this tour, but you do need to be comfortable to stroll/walk for up to 20 minutes with pauses - sometimes on terrains that may include sand, water, grass, dirt and stairs. Tour is not strenuous.
Wednesday: 3.30 pm - 6 pm
Friday: 3.30 pm - 6 pm
|Standard Tickets||Unit Price||Qty.|
Experience Forest Bathing in Sentosa 2.5hrs (5pax)Admit 5 pax
|Standard - S$310.00|
Experience Forest Bathing in Sentosa 2.5hrs - (1pax)Admit 1 pax
|Standard - S$70.00|
Experience Forest Bathing in Sentosa 2.5hrs - (2pax)Admit 2 pax
|Standard - S$130.00|
Terms and Conditions
On the day of your tour:
COVID-19 Safe Management Measures
Guests are required to:
Questions? Please contact email@example.com .