Our Guest Services Officers are available at 1800-SENTOSA (736 8672) / +65-6736 8672 |
Mon to Sun, from 9am to 6pm
Or you may reach us via email at email@example.com
Invented in New Zealand over 29 years ago*, and having hosted over 31 million rides* worldwide, Skyline Luge Sentosa is the first-ever Luge introduced in Southeast Asia, offering 2 unique type of experiences, the Luge and Skyride! Luge is a fun-filled gravity thrill ride which is safe for all ages. With a unique braking and steering system, you can choose to take a leisurely cruise or race down the 2 Luge tracks, Dragon Trail or Jungle Trail! The experience is never complete without the Skyride. Board the Skyride for a scenic bird’s eye view of Sentosa Island, Singapore city Skyline and South China Sea.
Please check out our other tickets!
- Passengers with heart conditions, motion sickness, back problems, other physical limitation such as epilepsy, vertigo and pregnant women are not allowed to ride on Luge & Skyride.
- Luge min. 110cm (85cm if accompanied by an adult)
- Skyride min. 135cm (85cm if accompanied by an adult)
- Credit Card used for purchase will be required upon redemption for verification purposes.
- Online confirmation receipt must be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters within 3 months from date of purchase.
- Upon exchange of confirmation receipt for attraction tickets, all attraction tickets are only valid on the day of exchange.