Our Guest Services Officers are available at
1800-SENTOSA (736 8672) / +65-6736 8672 |
Mon to Sun, from 9am to 6pm
Or you may reach us via email at email@example.com
Get ready to let your imagination run wild! Trick Eye Museum Singapore, the internationally renowned optical art museum from Korea, introduces Augmented Reality (AR) features to its exhibits.
The AR features will bring its art installations and paintings to life. With its very own Augmented Reality Technology (AR:T), visitors will discover a hidden world of magical animals, fairies, dragons, dancing ballerinas and more! You can now take pictures and videos that come alive with magic, fireworks and other special effects!
*Sentosa Ticketing Counters:
• Beach Station (9:00am to 9:00pm)
• Imbiah Forecourt (9:00am to 6:00pm)
• Imbiah Lookout (10:00am to 7:00pm)
• Merlion Plaza (9:00am to 8:00pm)
• Sentosa Boardwalk (9:00am to 5:00pm)
• VivoCity Station, VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3 (9:00am to 9:00pm)
• Resorts World Station (9:00am to 8:00pm)
What you should know:
Feel free to take as many photos as you will like. Make sure your camera or phone batteries are charged!
Trickeye Museum is located at Resorts World Sentosa at Sentosa Resorts World Station (Previously known as Waterfront station).