Click here to chat with Summer at any time of the day.
Raft across extremely strong currents and fire at enemies at the edge of a high-rise building through mind-blowing VR experience at Headrock VR, Singapore’s First-Ever VR – Theme Park with a total of 11 attractions! Experience nature and adventurous pedal through the greenery of Sentosa on 3 interconnected cycling tracks with varying with your families and loved ones! Be well fed at Marrybrown's and treat yourself to Quentin's signature Ginkli Nona at 1-for-1! Enjoy too, a refreshing coconut shake or ice cream on our sunny island!
Package for 2 pax includes:
(1)HeadRock VR – BIG 3 rides each
(2) Co+Nut+Ink - 1 Coconut Shake or 1 scoop Ice Cream each
(3) Gogreen - 1 hr Bicycle Rental each
(4) Marrybrown - $10 meal voucher X 1
(5) Quentin's - Merchandise Ginkli Nona DIY Cocktail Kit +
1-for-1 Ginkli Nona Cocktail Drink Voucher each. Option to replace Ginkli Nona drink to non-alcoholic beverages upon request
HeadRock VR (Redeem by 27 Dec 2020)
Choose any 3 rides from all zones (Green / Orange / Blue) + 2 Happy Sefie print out for 2 pax
Quentin's Bar & Restaurant (nearest to Village Hotel, Sentosa), located at Mess Hall.
Operating hours: Tuesday - Sunday from 1100hr - 2100hr. Closed on Monday.
Upon Purchase via online store
Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6279 3267.
Headrock VR note
- We do not recommend customer who has epilepsy, heart problems and pregnant women to play.
- We do not advised ladies to wear skirts or dresses for certain attractions (e.g. Flying Dive & Jump Jump)
- Other Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to: https://www.headrockvr.sg/
Quentin's Merchandise & 1-for-1 Voucher
Present your ticket at Quentin's to redeem your DIY cocktail kit and receive 1-for-1 Voucher for signature Ginkli Nona drink. Available for use on day of visit or next return within voucher validity. Located at Mess Hall, Sentosa.
Present your ticket at Co+Nut+Ink and select your choice of coconut shake or ice cream. Located at Siloso Point, Cable Car Station. Opens on Weekends only in October. Opens Daily November onwards.
On your date of visit, redemption info:
(1) Online confirmation receipt must first be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters.
(2) Credit Card used for purchase will be required upon redemption for verification purposes.
(3) Upon exchange of confirmation receipt for package ticket, all items listed are only valid on the day of exchange, i.e 1 day.
(4) Proceed to respective island partners to enjoy your experience.
Online confirmation receipt is valid for redemption from *Sentosa ticketing counters within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
*Redemptions can be made at the following counters.
- Beach Station
- Imbiah Forecourt
- VivoCity Station (Vivocity Shopping Mall Level 3), previously known as Sentosa Station
Resorts World Station (Previously known as Waterfront Station)
Please refer to the following link for the Sentosa ticketing counters operation hours: https://www.sentosa.com.sg/en/contact-us