Click here to chat with Summer at any time of the day.
Rediscover The Heritage Of Mount Faber with "Let’s go Gai Gai!" tour. Discover the hidden gems of Mount Faber Park with a guided walking tour and enjoy the great outdoors and fresh air. Take a peek at how the Singapore Cable Car is operated before ending the 2-hour tour with a scenic joyride on the cable car. Remember to pick up your picnic basket at Arbora for a hearty meal! Each set consists of 3 mains, 4 sides and drinks, including a beach mat. Make a wish together with your loved ones and seal it with a wishing bell hung at Faber Peak's bridge. Then, move along and put your best face forward at Madame Tussauds, the world’s most famous wax attraction. Ready to be star struck? Lights, Cameras, Action!
Package for 4 pax includes:
(1) Madame Tussauds - 5-in-1 Package each
(2) 2-hr Gai Gai Tour with guide + Round trip Cable Car ride (Mt. Faber line only) each
(3) 1 X Arbora - Picnic Basket with Wishing Bell (serves 2-3pax)
(4) Marrybrown's - $20 meal voucher X1
Collection of Peaknic Set at Arbora (Level 2), located at Faber Peak. Collection timings are at 12pm or 5pm only. Advance order of 2 working days is required.
- Roasted Potato Salad w Mustard & Crushed Black Pepper
- Smoked Chicken, Raisin & Pasta Salad
- Homemade Meatball Burger w Tuscan on Tomato Sauce
- Taco Chips
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Duo Cheese, Cheese Crackers
- Mixed Berries
- 3x Bottles of Minieral Water
- 3x Cans of Young Coconut Drink
- Picnic Mat & Insulated Bag
Gai Gai Tour Schedule (Available Weekends only)
Weekends (Saturday - Sunday), 2 scheduled tours
Gai Gai Tour Meeting Point with Guide
Faber Peak ticketing counter. Please be at the meeting point 10mins before tour schedule.
If you decide to enjoy your picnic basket at the beach, facilities are open for booking  days prior to the relevant time slots. Note that reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. For more details, please visit here. Booking starts from 10th oct for 17th oct onwards for weekends and public holidays
Upon Purchase via online store
Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6279 3267.
Arbora Peaknic Set
Note that collection time is only available at 12pm or 5pm only.Collection of the picnic basket is to be made at Arbora Restaurant, Faber Peak. Food has to be consumed within 4h upon collection. Note that if booking cancellation notice is less than 2 working days, Arbora Peaknic Set is considered forfeited.
Exclusive F&B / Retail Perks for Gai Gai Tour ticket
Show your Gai Gai tour ticket to the staff to receive 10% off total bill (min. spend $10 applies) at F&B outlet - Arbora. Retail perks - 10% off total bill (min. spend $10 applies) apply at Singapore Cable Car Gift Shop, located at Imbiah & Faber Peak. Valid for One-time redemption only. Retail discount is not valid with F&B, Confectionary, Convenience Goods.
Marrybrown's Meal Voucher
Present your ticket at Marrybrown and receive $20 off total bill (no min. spend required). Located at iFly Singapore, beside Beach Station.
Beach Booking note
Kindly inform the Sentosa Reservation Centre of your preferred beach location and timeslot when you are contacted. We will do the necessary booking for you.
On your date of visit, redemption info:
(1) Online confirmation receipt must first be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters.
(2) Credit Card used for purchase will be required upon redemption for verification purposes.
(3) Upon exchange of confirmation receipt for package ticket, all items listed are only valid on the day of exchange, i.e 1 day.
(4) Proceed to respective island partners to enjoy your experience.
Online confirmation receipt is valid for redemption from *Sentosa ticketing counters within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
*Redemptions can be made at the following counters.
- Beach Station
- Imbiah Forecourt
- VivoCity Station (Vivocity Shopping Mall Level 3), previously known as Sentosa Station
Resorts World Station (Previously known as Waterfront Station)
Please refer to the following link for the Sentosa ticketing counters operation hours: https://www.sentosa.com.sg/en/contact-us