Click here to chat with Summer at any time of the day.
With a history that dates to British colonial times, Pulau Blakang Mati (Sentosa’s former name) was considered a strategic location for the protection of shipping passages. Hence, the British constructed the Mount Imbiah Battery together with three forts on the island. Plans for Sentosa’s transformation into a resort island began in the early 1970s. This heritage trail combines visits to sites of its colonial past and the former sites of its early landmarks.
Starting with a cable car ride from Mount Faber and ending with the Sentosa Express at Resorts World Sentosa, this trail covers historical sites at Mount Imbiah, Fort Siloso and the camouflaged pillbox on Siloso Beach. Along the trail, your guide will point out sites where former landmarks like the Underwater World, Ferry Terminal and Musical Fountain use to stand. On the trail, travel between stops on the cable car, Sentosa Bus, Beach Shuttle and Sentosa Express.
|Standard Tickets||Unit Price||Qty.|
Heritage Discovery: War Heritage & Attractions Now Gone (Min 5 pax) (SRV Eligible)Min 5pax for this package. Each ticket is only to admit ONE (1) pax.
|Standard - S$68.48|
Heritage Discovery: War Heritage & Attractions Now Gone (Min 8pax) (SRV Eligible)Min 8pax for this package. Each ticket is only to admit ONE (1) pax.
|Standard - S$59.92|
For SingapoRediscovers Vouchers, redemption is valid within 90 days of date of purchase or until 30 June 2021, whichever is earlier.
Upon Purchase via online store
- Guided Tours are conducted by a third party operator. Reservations via Sentosa-Chope website is not necessary for Guided Tours.
- Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Itinerary (Available daily):
10:00am: Meet guide at Resorts World Sentosa in front of the USS Globe
Walk through Resort World & along the way, the guide will point out where Ferry Terminal used to stand, sharing with guests the attractions such as Fantasy Island and Volcano Land that had to make way for development
10:30am: Take Sentosa Express from Imbiah Station to Beach Station
10:40am: Walk towards Siloso point and spot the camouflaged pillboxes on Siloso Beach
11:00am: Explore Fort Siloso to learn about the battle that Singapore had went through during the war.
12:00pm: The guide will point out where the Underwater World use to be before it closed.
Take the Cable Car from Siloso Point to Mt Faber station. Enjoy a bird's eye view of Sentosa Island, spotting where some attractions used to stand, followed by a Cable Car ride to Mt Faber, enjoy the views of the harbour. Continue the Cable Car ride back to HarbourFront Station
12:30pm: Walk with your guide to HarbourFront MRT Station where we will end the tour.
- Licenced Tour Guide
- Admission to attraction
- Wet tissue
Terms and Conditions:
- Online confirmation receipt is valid within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Minimum of FIVE (5) pax is required for the booking of tour
- Strictly maximum of TEN (10) pax for guided tours
- Booking has to be made at least 72 hours in advance via third party operator.
- Trip postponement must be made 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid 100% cancellation penalties charge.
- Confirmation will be received at within 24 hours prior to trip date, subject to availability.
- Itinerary may be subjected to change due to bad weather conditions.