Click here to chat with Summer at any time of the day.
Sentosa was formerly known as Pulau Blakang Mati which in Malay means the "Island of Death Behind". Sentosa means "peace and tranquility" in Malay, which was in turn derived from the Sanskrit term Santosha, meaning "contentment, satisfaction".
Today, Mess Hall houses an impressive collection of culinary options and flavours in a thoughtfully restored colonial building. From local favourites to mouth-watering Asian gastronomy, savour the blends of different cuisines. It’s not just a treat to the palate, but also a true reflection of Singapore as a melting pot.
At the southwestern coast of Sentosa, a tiny islet accessible only via a small suspension bridge from Palawan Beach is the Southernmost Point of Continental Asia. Here, two large wooden towers with a connected walkway and viewing decks provide a scenic view of the Singapore Straits.
Madame Tussauds Singapore is the seventh Asian branch of the famous wax museum that draws a host of tourists each year. The Madame Tussauds museum in Singapore not only allows you to spend time with some of your favourite celebrities, we also include an interactive activity - 'behind the magic' to keep you engaged during your visit.
|Standard Tickets||Unit Price||Qty.|
Heritage Discovery- Forget The Rest (Min 3pax)Min 3pax for this package. Each ticket is only to admit ONE (1) pax.
|Standard - S$200.00|
Heritage Discovery- Forget The Rest (Min 6pax)Min 6pax for this package. Each ticket is only to admit ONE (1) pax.
|Standard - S$165.00|
Upon Purchase via online store
- Guided Tours are conducted by a third party operator. Reservations via Sentosa-Chope website is not necessary for Guided Tours.
- Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at email@example.com or 6279 3267.
Itinerary (Available daily except Mon, Tues & Wed):
11:00am: Meet our driver 15mins before the pickup at your one selected destination
11:30am - 11:45am: Arrival at Sentosa Island
11:45am - 1:00pm: Lunch @ Quentin
1:00pm - 1:30pm: Our tour guide will share about the history about Mess Hall and Outpost building, walk to Southern Most Point of Continental Asia
1:30pm - 1:45pm: Private transport from Southern Most Point of Continental Asia to Imbiah Lookout
2:00pm: Share about the history of Madame Tussauds, visit Madame Tussauds+ Behind the Magic
4:30pm: End of tour, pickup from Imbiah Station and send back to you one selected destination end-point
- Private Transport
- Licenced tour guide (English/ Chinese)
- Admission to attractions
- Lunch @ Quentin
- Care Pack for guests - Water, face mask, wet wipes
Terms and Conditions:
- Online confirmation receipt is valid within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Minimum of THREE (3) pax is required for the booking of tour
- Strictly maximum of TEN (10) pax for guided tours
- Booking has to be made at least 72 hours in advance via third party operator.
- Trip postponement must be made 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid 100% cancellation penalties charge.
- Confirmation will be received at within 24 hours prior to trip date, subject to availability.
- Vegetarian/halal please advise at time of booking if required.
- Itinerary may be subjected to change due to bad weather conditions.
Madame Tussauds Behind the Magic Terms and Conditions
Valid till 31 Dec 2020. All participants need to be 13+ years old.