Click here to chat with Summer at any time of the day.
From ‘Sea 2 Air’, there's something for everyone in this tour, whether you're an animal lover, an adrenaline junkie, a history buff or a beach bum!
Sea: Enjoy the scenic surroundings of Sentosa and southern Singapore, and discover some of the wonders around the islands!
Air: Get stunning views on board Singapore’s only domestic flights, the Singapore Cable Car, as you travel from Mount Faber to Sentosa. Cross Keppel Harbour and see attractions from a unique perspective, then take in views from 47 metres above the sandy white beach. Highly suitable for all ages, and it can help one overcome the fear of heights.
For SingapoRediscovers Vouchers, redemption is valid within 90 days of date of purchase or until 30 June 2021, whichever is earlier.
Upon Purchase via online store
- Guided Tours are conducted by a third party operator. Reservations via Sentosa-Chope website is not necessary for Guided Tours.
- Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at email@example.com.
Itinerary (Available daily except Mon, Tues & Wed):
8:00am: Meet our driver 15mins before the pickup at your one selected destination and transfer to Sentosa Island
8:45am: Arrival at One15Marina
9:00am: Enjoy 2.5 hrs Singapore Southern Islands Yacht Guided Tour + Drinks with local snacks and photo souvenir
11:30am - 12:10am: Private transport from One15 Marina to AJ Hackett Skybridge. Entour tour guide will give introduction about Sentosa
12:10pm: Take Cable Car Ride From Siloso Point Station and exit to Mt Faber Station
1:00pm: End of tour, pick-up from Mt Faber to your one selected destination end-point
- Private transport
- Licenced tour guide (English/ Chinese)
- Aadmission to attractions
- Care Pack for guests: water, face mask, wet wipes
Terms and Conditions:
- Online confirmation receipt is valid within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Minimum of FIVE (5) pax is required for the booking of tour
- Strictly maximum of TEN (10) pax for guided tours
- Booking has to be made at least 72 hours in advance via third party operator.
- Trip postponement must be made 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid 100% cancellation penalties charge.
- Confirmation will be received at within 24 hours prior to trip date, subject to availability.
- Vegetarian/halal please advise at time of booking if required.
- Itinerary may be subjected to change due to bad weather conditions.