Click here to chat with Summer at any time of the day.
Ditch your modern mobile device and have a great day bonding with your children in Sentosa, as they experience a much simpler lifestyle of the past. Gain a deeper understanding of how life was in the 1970s/80s, while enjoying the current amenities of the island.
Take the cable car to Sentosa, learn about how the only way to access Sentosa was by air or by sea in the past.
We didn't have fanciful playgrounds or playgyms. The outdoors was our playground, catching butterflies, grasshoppers and/or spiders. Explore other flora and fauna at Sentosa Nature Discovery, some of which used to be grown as crops at your grandparents' kampong.
Learn about marine life conservation and how you can play a part to protect the environment.
Instead of slides at the playground, some of us used to slide down grass slopes on cardboards! Now you can do an exciting ride on a nicely paved path at Skyline Luge Sentosa.
Grab a picnic basket and enjoy a leisurely time by the beach.
|Standard Tickets||Unit Price||Qty.|
Island Life-Blast From the Past - 2 pax (SRV Eligible)Package for 2pax. Admits TWO (2) pax.
|Standard - S$299.00|
Top-Up: Additional Adult - Island Life-Blast From the Past (SRV Eligible)Admits ONE (1) pax.
|Standard - S$75.00|
Top-Up: Additional Child - Island Life-Blast From the Past (SRV Eligible)Admits ONE (1) pax
|Standard - S$45.00|
For SingapoRediscovers Vouchers, redemption is valid within 90 days of date of purchase or until 30 June 2021, whichever is earlier.
Upon Purchase via online store
- Guided Tours are conducted by a third party operator. Reservations via Sentosa-Chope website is not necessary for Guided Tours.
- Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Itinerary (Available daily)
1:30pm: Pick up from one selected location, to Mt Faber
2:00pm – 2:30pm: Guide meets guest at Mt Faber,
Cable car ride to Imbiah Lookout
2.30pm – 3.30pm: Sentosa Nature Discovery + Geology Gallery exhibits
3:30pm - 4:00pm: Cable Car ride to Siloso Point
4:00pm – 5:00pm: Marine Conservation Programme
5:00pm – 5:30pm: Cable Car ride to Imbiah Lookout
5:30pm - 6.00pm: Luge & Skyride (2 rides)
Pick up from Sentosa to one selected destination
- Private 2-way transport
- Licenced Tour Guide (English/ Chinese)
- Admission to attractions
- Wet tissue
Terms and Conditions
- Online confirmation receipt is valid within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Minimum of TWO (2) pax is required for the booking of tour
- Strictly maximum of TEN (10) pax for guided tours
- Booking has to be made at least 72 hours in advance via third party operator.
- Trip postponement must be made 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid 100% cancellation penalties charge.
- Confirmation will be received at within 24 hours prior to trip date, subject to availability.
- Vegetarian/halal please advise at time of booking if required.
- Itinerary may be subjected to change due to bad weather conditions.
Skyline Luge Sentosa Terms and Conditions
Luge: Children must be at least 6 years old and 110cm tall to ride the Luge alone. Children under 110cm tall or below 6 years old who can walk unassisted, can ride the Luge in tandem, with an adult by purchasing the child doubling ticket.
Skyride: Children must be at least 135cm in height to be able to ride on the Skyride alone. Children must be at least 85cm in height to be able to ride on the Skyride with an adult.
Due to safety reasons, pregnant women are unable to ride the Skyride or Luge.