Click here to chat with Summer at any time of the day.
Come and experience Sofitel's SO Spa beautiful sanctuary of tranquil facilities and pampering treats accompanied with healthy dining options to complete your spa journey.Give yourself the break that you deserve with a rejuvenating massage and be so spoilt! Feast on a glorious and exotic flavoured eurasian cuisine at Quentin's Bar & Restaurant. Expect to satisfy your palate with fiery hot chilli-mustard-vinegar flavoured curry to a mild cinnamon-garlic-onion flavoured stew.
Package for 1 pax includes:
(1) So SPA - 90-mins So Spoilt Massage Package with Garden facilities access and F&B
(2) Quentin's Bar & Restaurant - Exclusive 4 Course set meal
*So SPA's So Spoilt Package
- A choice of any 90 minute massage
- Complimentary access to garden facilities
- Complimentary sandwich or wrap accompanied with spa tea of the day
*Booking availiablity from Monday - Thursday, 11am.
Exclusive 4-Course Set Meal at Quentin's (nearest to Village Hotel, Sentosa), located at Mess Hall.
Tuesday - Sunday from 1100hr - 2100hr. Closed on Monday.
- Soup (Choice of Mulligatawny | Wild Mushroom)
- Mini Platter Starter (Choice of Quentin's Salad | Deviled Wings | Pastéis de Bacalhau, salted cod fritters | Chicken Potato Fritters)
- Main (Choice of Signature Chicken | Buah Keluak Curry | Pot Roast Beef | Sotong Black | Prawn Boastador | Baked Pesce Kertouk)
- Dessert (Choice of Putugal | Kueh Bingka | Banana Fritters | Breadher Cake)
|Standard Tickets||Unit Price||Qty.|
Massage indulgence with 4-course mealAdmits ONE (1) Adult only. Package includes: (1) So SPA - 90-mins So Spoilt Massage Package with Garden facilities access and F&B (2) Quentin's Bar & ... (more) Admits ONE (1) Adult only. Package includes: (1) So SPA - 90-mins So Spoilt Massage Package with Garden facilities access and F&B (2) Quentin's Bar & Restaurant - Exclusive 4 Course set meal (less)
|Standard - S$308.00|
Upon Purchase via online store
Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6279 3267.
On your date of visit, redemption info:
(1) Online confirmation receipt must first be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters.
(2) Credit Card used for purchase will be required upon redemption for verification purposes.
(3) Upon exchange of confirmation receipt for package ticket, all items listed are only valid on the day of exchange, i.e 1 day.
(4) Proceed to respective island partners to enjoy your experience.
City Skyline Cruise Redemption Notes.
(1) Guests will need to present verification documents for exchange of tickets at *Sentosa Ticketing Counters first, before proceeding to ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove for scheduled departure.
(2) All guests are to gather 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure, on date of visit, at the 7-Eleven (#02-12), located at ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove. You may contact +65 9231 3939 should you encounter any difficulties locating the meet up point.
Online confirmation receipt is valid for redemption from *Sentosa ticketing counters within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
*Redemptions can be made at the following counters.
- Beach Station
- Imbiah Forecourt
- VivoCity Station (Vivocity Shopping Mall Level 3), previously known as Sentosa Station
Resorts World Station (Previously known as Waterfront Station)
Please refer to the following link for the Sentosa ticketing counters operation hours: https://www.sentosa.com.sg/en/contact-us