Click here to chat with Summer at any time of the day.
Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora is located inside the S.E.A. Aquarium where you can admire the gorgeous view of the Open Ocean habitat. Savour the delicious food and “undersea” view!
Geology Gallery @ Sentosa Nature Discovery is where guests of all ages can become a “nature detective”. You might not know this, but Sentosa island has diverse wildlife and habitats, as the island’s topography consists of wetlands, coastal rainforests, and rocky seashores. The island is also home to a number of endangered species like the Magpie Robin. Furthermore, the island has over 30 heritage trees that are home to migratory birds, beautiful butterflies, and insect eating plants.
Skyline Luge & Skyride - Enjoy a unique, wheeled, gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent on purpose-built tracks. It gives you a bird's eye view of the Singapore skyline and the natural habitat of Sentosa island.
|Standard Tickets||Unit Price||Qty.|
Nature Adventure: Put A Geology In Your Tank (Min 3pax) (SRV Eligible)Min 3pax for this package. Each ticket is only to admits ONE (1) pax.
|Standard - S$190.00|
Nature Adventure: Put A Geology In Your Tank (Min 6pax) (SRV Eligible)Min 6pax for this package. Each ticket is only to admits ONE (1) pax.
|Standard - S$155.00|
For SingapoRediscovers Vouchers, redemption is valid within 90 days of date of purchase or until 30 June 2021, whichever is earlier.
Upon Purchase via online store
- Guided Tours are conducted by a third party operator. Reservations via Sentosa-Chope website is not necessary for Guided Tours.
- Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Itinerary (Available daily except Tues, Wed & Thur):
11:15am: Meet our driver 15mins before the pickup at your one selected destination
11:45am - 12:00pm: Arrival at Sentosa Island, driver bring to Ocean Restaurant
12:00pm - 2:00pm: Lunch at Ocean Restaurant
2:00pm - 2:15pm: Guide meet guest at Ocean Restaurant
2:15pm - 3:15pm: Sentosa Nature Discovery + Geologoy Galllery
3:15pm - 4:15pm: Luge & Skyride
4:15pm- End of tour, pickup from Imbiah Station to one selected destination end-point
- Private transport
- Licenced tour guide (English/ Chinese)
- Admission to attractions
- Lunch @ Ocean Restaurant
- Care Pack for guests - Water, face mask, wet wipes
Terms and Conditions:
- Online confirmation receipt is valid within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Minimum of THREE (3) pax is required for the booking of tour
- Strictly maximum of TEN (10) pax for guided tours
- Booking has to be made at least 72 hours in advance via third party operator.
- Trip postponement must be made 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid 100% cancellation penalties charge.
- Confirmation will be received at within 24 hours prior to trip date, subject to availability.
- Vegetarian/halal please advise at time of booking if required.
- Itinerary may be subjected to change due to bad weather conditions.
Skyline Luge Sentosa Terms and Conditions
Luge: Children must be at least 6 years old and 110cm tall to ride the Luge alone. Children under 110cm tall or below 6 years old who can walk unassisted, can ride the Luge in tandem, with an adult by purchasing the child doubling ticket.
Skyride: Children must be at least 135cm in height to be able to ride on the Skyride alone. Children must be at least 85cm in height to be able to ride on the Skyride with an adult.
Due to safety reasons, pregnant women are unable to ride the Skyride or Luge.