Click here to chat with Summer at any time of the day.
Give your children the opportunity to discover nature and the sea, and see textbooks come to life at S.E.A. Aquarium.
Educating and playing with your child can not only enhance the parent-child relationship, it’s also beneficial to the child’s development. Bring back a photo souvenir as a sweet memory.
End off your day with high tea at Arbora after a day of adventure.
Travel around with our tour guide who will be able to take “IG worthy” shots for you.
|Standard Tickets||Unit Price||Qty.|
Nature Adventure: SEAS the day - Adult (Min 5pax)Min 5pax for this package inclusive of Adult and Child. Each ticket is only to admits ONE (1) pax.
|Adult - S$260.00|
Nature Adventure: SEAS the day - Child (Min 5pax)Min 5pax for this package inclusive of Adult and Child. Each ticket is only to admits ONE (1) pax.
|Child - S$245.00|
Upon Purchase via online store
- Guided Tours are conducted by a third party operator. Reservations via Sentosa-Chope website is not necessary for Guided Tours.
- Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at email@example.com or 6279 3267.
Itinerary (Available daily except Wed to Fri):
9:00am: Pick up at your one selected destination
to Educational tour of The Rock @ Blakang Mati
11:30am: Lunch @ FOC Sentosa
1:30pm: SEAA Admission
3.00pm: Cable Car ride to Mt Faber, high tea @ Arbora
5:00pm: Depart from Sentosa to one selected destination
- Private Transfer
- Tour Guide
- Admission to attractions
- Lunch @ FOC
- High Tea @ Arbora
- Gift Pack: Sanitizer, Face masks, water, sun block, wet wipes, foldable fan, SEAA Souvenirs.
Terms and Conditions
- Online confirmation receipt is valid within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Minimum of FIVE (5) pax is required for the booking of tour
- Strictly maximum of TEN (10) pax for guided tours
- Booking has to be made at least 72 hours in advance via third party operator.
- Trip postponement must be made 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid 100% cancellation penalties charge.
- Confirmation will be received at within 24 hours prior to trip date, subject to availability.
- Vegetarian/halal please advise at time of booking if required.
- Itinerary may be subjected to change due to bad weather conditions.