Click here to chat with Summer at any time of the day.
Rediscover Singapore onboard the Royal Albatross like never before. Go on a Singapoliday and enjoy our open breezy decks for a 1.5hr fun cruise about Singapore’s interesting and vast maritime history on Asia’s most unique 22 masts traditionally rigged tall ship. Watch as history comes to life, engage with the crew through traditional ship commands, and have a glimpse into the past on how ships navigated the vast oceans during the golden age of Discovery. Just like how it was done when Sir Stamford Raffles first navigated the straits of Malacca. Learn how to craft a simple item out of rope that you can take home and use after your journey. Sail on board our amazing ship for a unique experience with unobstructed views of the port and Sentosa’s beautiful coastline, and we’ll guarantee you’ll have fun and learn something new! When your hunger pangs kick in, feast on a glorious and exotic flavoured eurasian cuisine at Quentin's Bar & Restaurant. Expect to satisfy your palate with fiery hot chilli-mustard-vinegar flavoured curry to a mild cinnamon-garlic-onion flavoured stew.
Package for 1 pax includes:
(1) Royal Albatross - 1.5hr Rediscovery Cruise & Activities Onboard
(2) Quentin's Bar & Restaurant - Exclusive 4 Course set meal
(3) Quentin's Bar & Restaurant - includes signature Ginkli Nona drink with DIY Cocktail Kit (For bundle of 2 pax). Option to replace Ginkli Nona drink to non-alcoholic beverages upon request
Rediscovery Cruise Schedule (Available from 7th Nov 2020)
Saturdays only, 1 scheduled sail at 10.00am.
All booking reservations have to be made 48 hours prior to sail time.
Exclusive 4-Course Set Meal at Quentin's (nearest to Village Hotel, Sentosa), located at Mess Hall.
Operating hours: Tuesday - Sunday from 1100hr - 2100hr. Closed on Monday.
- Soup (Choice of Mulligatawny | Wild Mushroom)
- Mini Platter Starter (Choice of Quentin's Salad | Deviled Wings | Pastéis de Bacalhau, salted cod fritters | Chicken Potato Fritters)
- Main (Choice of Signature Chicken | Buah Keluak Curry | Pot Roast Beef | Sotong Black | Prawn Boastador | Baked Pesce Kertouk)
- Dessert (Choice of Putugal | Kueh Bingka | Banana Fritters | Breadher Cake)
For SingapoRediscovers Vouchers, redemption is valid within 90 days of date of purchase or until 30 June 2021, whichever is earlier.
Upon Purchase via online store
Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at email@example.com.
Rediscovery Cruise Terms & Conditions
-Not valid with any other discounts, promotions or privileges.
-All Booking reservations have to be made 48 hours prior to sail time.
- Not applicable for Signature Sail (Eve of Public Holidays, New Year Day and Chinese New Year)
- Subject to standard product terms & conditions.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Rediscover cruise is not a Dinner Cruise, food will not be provided.
- See Full Terms & Conditions and FAQ for Sunset Sail, Dinner Cruise, and other Special Cruise.
- For more information about the stability of the Royal Albatross and why it’s unlikely you’ll experience seasickness, please view our video HERE.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtDcu_Lcdbw&feature=youtu.be)
The Royal Albatross Rediscovery Package Booking Reservation.
Guest will be required to fill in their personal details on the Royal Albatross customer portal. This will be advised by Tall Ship Adventures (The Royal Albatross) after booking reservation is made with the Sentosa Reservation Centre. This is a requirement to file a Ship's manifest with the Singapore authorities; therefore we appreciate your assistance in completing the form for submission, which will be sent in a separate email. By doing this, the guest agrees that the Company (Tall Ship Adventures Pte Ltd) may disclose their personal data for itself to such a third party.
Royal Albatross Important Notes
-Please refer to http://www.tallship.com.sg/products/for details of "What's Included"
- By purchasing tickets for this event, you agree to be bound by our terms & conditions of sale and purchase of tickets (https://www.tallship.com.sg/products/tc/ ) and the following.
-Reservations are made online and sent via email. Therefore, a valid email address must be correctly furnished. As a Purchaser you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of tickets and confirmation of your booking. In doing so, you agree not to hold Tall Ship Adventures Pte Ltd liable for any non-receipt of travel voucher or email confirmation although duplicates maybe reasonable requested.
- All guests are required to bring with them the same NRIC/Passport used during the check-in process.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted onboard.
- Tall Ship Adventures Pte Ltd reserves the right to use any photographs taken during events onboard Royal Albatross for publicity and advertising purposes.
- This is a rain shine event however in the event of inclement weather or any other unforeseen circumstances that may arise, Tall Ship Adventures Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel the reservation as determined by its management. Seating on the upper deck (outside) and in the Grand Salon (air conditioned) is allocated on a first come first served basis.
On your date of visit, redemption info
(1) Online confirmation receipt must first be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters.
(2) Credit Card used for purchase will be required upon redemption for verification purposes.
(3) Upon exchange of confirmation receipt for package ticket, all items listed are only valid on the day of exchange, i.e 1 day.
(4) Proceed to respective island partners to enjoy your experience.
Online confirmation receipt is valid for redemption from *Sentosa ticketing counters within 90 days from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
*Sentosa Ticketing Counters:
Please refer to the following link for the Sentosa ticketing counters operation hours: https://www.sentosa.com.sg/en/contact-us